Audi RS7 - car review

Photo Audi RS7

In 2013, Audi has expanded the RS lineup with the new RS 7 hatchback. This is a car that is able to reliably settle in the heart and thoughts of a motorist. It combines style and spaciousness, bright design and practicality, sportiness and versatility of the vehicle. The car debuted at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. Spectacular design, aesthetic lines, innovative technologies - all this creates a unique and recognizable dynamic image of the new Audi RS 7 Sportback.

From the usual A7, the “charged” version can be recognized by the stylish embossed bumpers with air intakes, the “tricky squatting” of optics with strips of LED lights, a glossy black mesh radiator grille and a rear spoiler. The profile is decorated with stylish forged 20-inch 7-spoke (optionally offered diagonal 21 inches and three versions) wheel rims. Also for an additional fee you can get brake mechanisms with carbon fiber discs with a diameter of 16.5 inches. Paint the Audi RS7 in 10 different colors, among them named after the Portuguese track Estoril blue. At will, the car can also be trimmed under "brushed aluminum" and "carbon".

Photo Audi RS7

The interior fully responds to what the “interior” of a sports car should be: a three-spoke steering wheel covered in leather, carbon-trimmed parts, and on the dashboard you can find, for example, lap timer, boost pressure sensors and oil temperature. The standard audio system, four-zone climate control and the MMI navigation plus navigation system come as standard. Additionally, you can order a projection display, Bang & Olufsen audio system, as well as a number of auxiliary systems, such as adaptive cruise control and a night vision assistant that recognizes pedestrians.

As an option - four more types of finishing material, including nappa and Alcantara of all possible varieties and shades. The Audi RS7 Sportback is about 15% lighter than the standard modification, as it uses not a purely steel body structure, but 20% aluminum, making it possible for engineers from Ingoldstadt to achieve perfect body rigidity. This provides good handling and improves noise insulation inside the vehicle. Adaptive air suspension also contributes to the improvement of movement stability. For fans of extreme driving, the RS7 will be offered an even tougher version of the chassis with classic steel springs, three-mode shock absorbers and a DRC system designed to fight body roll.

Photo Audi RS7

In addition to the suspension, adaptive steering with a variable gear ratio and an electromechanical amplifier is also available to order. Under the hood, the RS7 is the most powerful engine that is now in the arsenalf Audi. And this is a 4.0-liter twin-supercharged V8 that develops 560 liters. from. and 700 Nm in the range of 1750–5500 rpm.

The motor is paired with an 8-¬ speed switch box. The engine is equipped with an advanced cylinder shutdown system: at low loads, the 2nd, 3rd, 5th and 8th cylinders are shut off, while the corresponding valves are closed by means of electromechanical mechanisms. Thus, the engine works as a 4-cylinder until the driver vigorously depresses the gas pedal. This system helps to save up to 10% of fuel. In the mixed cycle, the RS7 consumes only 9.8 l / 100 km. Up to a hundred car accelerates in just 3.9 seconds.

The maximum speed of the RS7 in the basic version is 250 kilometers per hour, but for an extra charge the electronic limiter will be set at around 280 or 305 kilometers per hour. In the basic configuration, the Audi RS 7 Sportback is equipped with a quattro all-wheel drive system with center differential, which provides excellent grip on the road and gives the driver complete control over the car. The quattro system in the RS 7 is set up in such a way that 60% of the torque is transmitted to the rear axle, and the remaining 40% to the front. Optionally available rear differential. In short, the Audi RS7 is a comfortable car for every day.

Other autos category Audi

Other languiges:

GETWAB free dating and chat
GETWAB.COM Free Dating

Select category:

🚗 AC Cars
🚗 Acura
🚗 Alfa Romeo
🚗 Asia
🚗 Aston Martin
🚗 Audi
🚗 Bentley
🚗 Brilliance
🚗 Bristol
🚗 Bugatti
🚗 Buick
🚗 Cadillac
🚗 Changan
🚗 Chery
🚗 Chevrolet
🚗 Chrysler
🚗 Citroen
🚗 Dacia
🚗 Daewoo
🚗 Daihatsu
🚗 Datsun
🚗 De Tomaso
🚗 Derways
🚗 Dodge
🚗 Ferrari
🚗 Fiat
🚗 Ford
🚗 Geely
🚗 Great Wall
🚗 Honda
🚗 Hummer
🚗 Hyundai
🚗 Infiniti
🚗 Isuzu
🚗 Jaguar
🚗 Jeep
🚗 Kia
🚗 Lamborghini
🚗 Land Rover
🚗 Lexus
🚗 Lifan
🚗 Lincoln
🚗 Lotus
🚗 Luxgen
🚗 MG
🚗 Maserati
🚗 Maybach
🚗 Mazda
🚗 Mercedes
🚗 Mercury
🚗 Mini
🚗 Mitsubishi
🚗 Mitsuoka
🚗 Nissan
🚗 Noble
🚗 Oldsmobile
🚗 Opel
🚗 Peugeot
🚗 Plymouth
🚗 Pontiac
🚗 Porsche
🚗 Renault
🚗 Rolls Royce
🚗 Rover
🚗 Saab
🚗 Saturn
🚗 Seat
🚗 Skoda
🚗 Smart
🚗 Ssang Yong
🚗 Subaru
🚗 Suzuki
🚗 Toyota
🚗 Volkswagen
🚗 Volvo
🚗 Vortex